Price And Quantity
- 20 Piece
- 300.00 - 500.00 INR/Piece
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque
- 5000 Piece Per Week
- 1 Week
- East India
Tyton gaskets are suitable for use in TYTON JOINT DI (Ductileiron) pipeline, fittings and valves. Tyton Gaskets provide an extremelyreliable flexible joint.
Tyton Gasket Features:
- PUSH-ON Tyton Gaskets for C.I & D.I. Pipes.
- Rubber gaskets are Extremely strong and efficient flexible joint.
- Tyton Gaskets are Suitable for in the ground or above ground applications.
- Tyton Gaskets are Manufactured from EPDM rubber providing improved performance over traditional natural rubber.
- High resistance to water, ozone, heat, sewerage, chloramines, UV, and abrasion.
- Joints can be deflected and permit axial movement to compensate for thermal expansion and contraction.
- Size Range: DN80 DN1000.
- Relevant Standard: IS:5382.
Country of Origin
Made in India